Raymond Cho's Dream Come True Opens His Own Ice Cream Shop


While Ada Choi had her children clothing store opening ceremony, Raymond Cho's new ice cream shop held its opening ceremony as well. Good friends Wayne Lai, Ben Wong and Timmy Hung were there to support him. Raymond's in-laws John Chiang and Lee Lam Lam, Nancy Wu, Sharon Chan, Charmaine Sheh and Tavia Yeung sent flower baskets to congratulate him.

Raymond expressed he wanted to open an ice cream shop 30+ years ago, "But I never thought of putting the idea to practice and coincidentally my brother and his partner opened a new restaurant, so I decided to join them." This time, not only is this a dream come true for Raymond, it also gives him an alternative. He said: "I'm just trying to give myself another path to go on because my kids are still in school and its difficult to make a living. Friends can also have another place to hang out. (How much did you invest in this business?) Each person invested 7 figures." He disclosed he will open another restaurant in the same location: "Because I invested in two shops, but still haven't decided what type of restaurant yet. (You're thinking of opening a food chain?) I don't dare to think that big, but even though I started my own business, I'll still concentrate my work on acting. (When will you have time to be with your family?) I'll try my best. If don't work harder, can't make enough money."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum